Aluminium Ladder 3.8M
- Aluminum thickness: 1.3mm - 1.5mm
- Steel Hinge thickness: 3mm
- Extension length: 3.8m
- Color: White
- Surface Treatment: Silver Oxide
- Total Steps: 12
- Maximum loading capacity: 150kg
1. Select ladder of proper length to reach working height.
2. IMPORTANT: Ladders are designed to support one person plus materials and tools not more than the working load on the notice sign on this ladder.
1. Inspect upon receipt and before each use.
2. Never climb a damaged, bent or broken ladder.
3. Never make temporary repairs of the damaged of missing parts.
4. All working parts must be in good working order.
5. Do not use ladder if broken, worn or if exposed to fire or chemical corrosion.
1. Danger, take ladders conduct electricity.
Do not let ladders of any material come in conduct with live electrical wires.
2. Set ladder on from the ground. Do not lean sideways. Do not use on ice or snow or slippery surfaces.
3. Erect ladder with minimum 1ft and maximum 3ft, extending above roof line or working surface and top at support points.
4. Extend top section only from ground, never by "bouncing" from the roof.
5. Place one firm surface and a secure footing. Don't use on slippery surfaces. Don't place on boxes. Unstable bases or scaffolds to gain additional height.
6. Do not place in front of door opening toward ladder.
Proper Climbing and Use:
1. Do not use ladders if you tire easily are subject to fainting spells, are using medicine or alcohol or are physically impaired.
2. To protect children, do not leave ladder set-up and unattended.
3. Securely engage ladder locks before climbing. Check that top and bottom ends of ladder rails are firmly supported.
4. Face ladder when climbing up or down. Keep body centered between side rails.
5. Do not stand closer to the top than 3ft from the top, never climb above the top support.
6. Do not use ladder in high winds.
7. Never use ladder as a platform, plank or hoist. Never use ladder on scaffold. Do not overload. Ladders are meant for one person.
8. Keep ladder close to work avoid pushing or pulling off to side of the ladder.
9. Never drop or apply an impact load to ladder.
10. Ensure the ground is free from contaminants. Keep ladder clean. Get away from grease, oil, mud, snow, wet paint, and other slippery materials. Keep your shoes clean.
10. Set the ladder at proper 75-degree angle by bracing ladder based a distance equal to 1/4 of the total working length of the ladder.
11. Maintain a firm grip. Use both hand when climbing, use one more person to hold the ladder if possible.
Proper Care and Storage:
1. Store telescopic ladder indoors in closed position.
2. Properly secure and support ladder while in transit.
3. Never store materials on ladder.
4. Keep ladder clean and free of all foreign materials.